At the end of the Basic B.Sc. (N) Program, the graduate will be able to
- Participate effectively as a member of the health team in the health care delivery system.
- Provide total patient care using critical thinking and decision-making in all situations.
- Demonstrate the higher values and ethics in education, health care, and research.
- Practice nursing care based on nursing process and work as a team to enhance quality of life among patients and family members.
- Understand the needs of the individual, families and the community through Primary Nursing.
- Develop cognitive, affective, and psychomotor competencies essential for adapting to the Socio-cultural changes of today and tomorrow’s world.
- Demonstrate understanding of cultural diversity, which affect health of individual and group.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in teaching, learning, and providing holistic health care.
- Utilize evidence-based nursing practice in various settings to improve patient care.