Common Anti - Ragging Measures of the College
- A student against whom there is an evidence of ragging in any form shall be suspended from the institution.
- The scholarships or other benefits of that student will be withheld or withdrawn.
- The student will be debarred from appearing in any examinations or his/her results of any evaluation process will be withheld.
- Debarring the student from representing the college, in any national or international events.
- He / She can also be expelled from the institution or debarred from getting admission in any other institution.
- The migration certificate or transfer certificate can be given with unsatisfactory remarks and punishments will be allotted according to the severity of the act of ragging.